Our stay at Chania Inn
This time we were going to celebrate our wedding anniversary and needed a relaxing weekend. It had to be our first time apart from our little adventurer, and definetely we wanted something special in order to enjoy our alone time after 2,5 years traveling together everywhere.
We have been to Chania many times since it is not far from Heraklion where we live now. Moreover, Kostas was working in Chania for several years in the past. But we realized that we have never stayed in the old town. What a mistake!
Chania Inn is located in the heart of the Old Town and offers panoramic views of the Venetian harbor. Renovated, modern room, with all the amenities and a balcony, it is a dream. The communication before our arrival, the cleanliness, all the safety measures regarding the COVID-19 and warm welcome, won us already. Afterwards we simply fell in love with this place for a peaceful and romantic atmosphere and incredible sunset views.
Can you imagine something more ideal for an anniversary?
Look what a view we enjoyed every single moment of our time in the room.
Why to stay at Chania Inn?
- Enjoy the tiny streets of the old town at all the times of the day, within just several minutes walking distance.
- Forget about the problem “Where to park a car?” every time you want to enjoy a coffee or a drink in the Old Harbor or the city center.
- Wake up and have your breakfast with the best view ever.
- Watch the impressive sunset and sailing boats returning to the harbor directly from the balcony and then go out for a drink.
- Spotlessly clean rooms and all the necessary facilities for an enjoyable time.
TIP: Do not forget to close the window/balcony door for the night and use just A/C for the ventilation, because people may walk (and sing 😉 ) until very late at night.
Read our article about Chania to get an idea of the best things to do in the city.